SpeakUpCNU

Thanks for stopping by! This is a space for students at Christopher Newport University to share concerns and engage in discussion. This site is run by CNU Student Government Association as a way to connect students to delegates who can help them realize change. Use your votes to bump up the ideas that you’re passionate about!

Posting can be done anonymously or from an account that you can create, and they can be about almost anything. Posts or comments that egregiously break these rules may be deleted. If you have any questions about SpeakUpCNU that are not student concerns, please contact sga@cnu.edu.

SpeakUpCNU

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You know how in the Freeman Center, there are the water fountains that fill up water bottles? I think that is a fantastic idea. We can save so much plastic on this campus by encouraging students to fill up their water bottles in these easy to use fountains!
    If we install these in all the major areas of student traffic (DSU, Library, Residence Hall lobbyes, and at least one in each academic building, I think we can have huge impact on our consumption of resources.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Energy and Utilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There should be a digital preference system in which students can choose what they receive via email. Psych majors don’t need to know about the mathematics colloquium. York residents don’t need to know about Potomac parking.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Energy and Utilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you so much for expressing your idea to us. We value your concerns and appreciate your efforts in sharing them with us. We are currently reviewing your post, and if determined appropriate, will assign your issue to the appropriate committee. We will provide updates on our progress through responses to your original post. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at studentassembly@cnu.edu.

• Don't see your idea?